• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Amanda Seyfried

sidney

Well, with looks like that, men and women would be inclined to spend money on her, lol. I noticed that she dates men way older than her though.

xTinx

I personally think she's pretty. Her eyes a huge in a non-creepy way. They sparkle and draw you in. With the right makeup, they become even more beautiful. What I like Amanda is that she's low-key and doesn't call too much attention to herself. She's focused on her acting. It's an admirable trait in a young lady. Her dating life is not my business so she can date who she wants to as long as the person she's dating with makes her happy and helps her grow.

sidney

True, her eyes are a bit big and far apart and that's what bothers me before, but as she aged it doesn't seem as "abnormal" looking anymore before. She ages gracefully.

chris88

Pretty, yes. But I don't know about hot.

I think she almost looks like an anime character in some of her pictures, she has such big eyes. The last picture especially, where she has a shocked expression - to me that completely looks like an anime character.

HepCat

I've never been a big blonde fan, but I'll say she is a cutie pie. Those big Bambi Eyes complete the picture. She's got a nice figure too.

kaian

From Mean Girls to Les Miserables, she definitely has longevity for an actress. There are a couple of beautiful faces but I think she got character and that made her different and relevant.

sidney

Yes, she definitely has come a long way from being a teenage actress to an adult who's doing versatile roles. I actually loved her new look in the movie Lovelace. I wish she would adapt that look in real life.

sidney

Yes, she definitely has come a long way from being a teenage actress to an adult who's doing versatile roles. I actually loved her new look in the movie Lovelace. I wish she would adapt that look in real life.

Fuzyon

Amanda Seyfried is probably my favorite actresses and she's really beautiful, her body is amazing as well and I love that she is not shy to show it off online and in the movies. She's "sexy" in every way possible, lovely female!

sidney

Yeah, she doesn't really look "sultry", she actually looks wholesome or innocent, but when it comes to taking off her clothes, then she seems to be always game for it. She also made out with Julianne Moore in Chloe. She said shooting it was awkward, but the scene turned out well and "natural looking".