• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ekaterina Surgucheva

I... don't know, but she looks to... prettified, if you get my meaning. I admit that she's gorgeous in that picture, don't get me wrong. But I don't think that she looks as beautiful in real life. Much of her appeal that is conveyed in this picture comes from her eyes, which have been artificially enhanced with a LOT of kohl. Take that away, and I doubt that the whole allure of the picture will remain as such.

Wow, she is absolutely stunning. I understand what UnslaadKrosis is saying about her being "prettified," though. The way a photograph is edited and angled can do so much for the person. She's gorgeous, but I can see where he's coming from.

oportosanto

I... don't know, but she looks to... prettified, if you get my meaning. I admit that she's gorgeous in that picture, don't get me wrong. But I don't think that she looks as beautiful in real life. Much of her appeal that is conveyed in this picture comes from her eyes, which have been artificially enhanced with a LOT of kohl. Take that away, and I doubt that the whole allure of the picture will remain as such.
You might be right here Krosis, but that's the beauty about modeling and nude modeling, photographers can pick up the beauty on only certain aspects of a person, they can discover the beauty and hotness in each one.

Susan

She is very stunning but yes most pictures are so photoshopped to perfection now that many of them look very different in person then they do in their pictures.
I am sure she is still very pretty though.

Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous! Her eyes are very soothing and she has got a very sensual look. Very pretty for sure.

oportosanto

Well, Photoshop is a part of this business, either cases she has quite a few stunning pictures and I think she is really beautiful. Her body is totally hot!

M8borg

Photoshop or not, she's amazing and that says a lot. You can't photoshop/use a lot of make up someone who's not hot already or who already has a lot of potential and make her look good. Ekaterina's beautiful in every way possible in my opinion.

God, those images are steamy AF. Love them. I disagree with everyone else saying that she doesn't look as nice in real life. Whoever is saying that just has low standards. I think she's impressive.

thedeatheater1410

She is looking real hot but definitely not confident in this pic. I think it has been photoshopped a lot to make her look curvy. Also I someone get the feeling she is doing modelling just for the money and is definitely not enjoying it. When you see models actually enjoying this kind of work they come out to look far more sexy.

She is looking real hot but definitely not confident in this pic. I think it has been photoshopped a lot to make her look curvy. Also I someone get the feeling she is doing modelling just for the money and is definitely not enjoying it. When you see models actually enjoying this kind of work they come out to look far more sexy.
I can totally see where you're coming from. The smile of hers in the black lingerie looks fake as hell. But I personally think that her curves are real, and that part of her hasn't been photoshopped. And to be entirely honest most models go for modelling for the money and the lifestyle and don't necessarily enjoy the work. Because seriously, who would want to go with a regimen that entails you eating almost nothing but water? o_O

Susan

I was just going to make a similar comment. She doesn't look confident and relaxed
Her smile looks very unnatural and forced. She would be much sexier if she was more confident in yourself. Confidence is sexy.

I was just going to make a similar comment. She doesn't look confident and relaxed
Her smile looks very unnatural and forced. She would be much sexier if she was more confident in yourself. Confidence is sexy.
I wouldn't say she isn't confident. Just because her smile looks forced doesn't mean that she isn't confident with herself. I personally have to force myself to smile in pictures but I don't think that I'm under confident, just to make an example.

I wouldn't say she isn't confident. Just because her smile looks forced doesn't mean that she isn't confident with herself. I personally have to force myself to smile in pictures but I don't think that I'm under confident, just to make an example.
Yeah, one problem I see with most people here is that they seem to judge personalities not from the actions of the women, but from the images. Like seriously, that made me laugh. It's a picture. I thought this was "hotness rater", not "make assumptions about someone's self-confidence through ill-advised critiques of their pictures."

Yeah, one problem I see with most people here is that they seem to judge personalities not from the actions of the women, but from the images. Like seriously, that made me laugh. It's a picture. I thought this was "hotness rater", not "make assumptions about someone's self-confidence through ill-advised critiques of their pictures."
Exactly, there is a lot of things that comes into play when considering attractiveness. Overall physique is one of them and can be greatly determined by photos. However, other types of attractiveness such as body language and personality aren't captured well on a photo.

I get where you're coming from, but I think what people are saying about her being 'confident' in a picture has something to do with psychology. A basic theory of behavioural psychology goes like this, 'people determine whether a person is smiling genuinely or forcing it by looking at ridges called the crow's feet near their eyes.' It's spontaneous, subconscious, and almost everybody 'feels' it. Since confidence is almost always accompanied by a genuine smile, people tend to have this idea that a person is 'not confident' or is 'not relaxed' when they're presented with a 'forced' smile.

I agree with everything you've said. But, it's also true that she does appear to 'fake' her smile in this picture, and thus appears to be not as relaxed, in the context of this picture.

SirJoe

Well, I think that each person is attracted by different sorts of beauty, but this is a stunning picture and I'd love to get home and have someone like this waiting for me... :)
She might look hot but I don't doubt for one minute that she isn't high maintenance. As soon as things don't go her way she's out of there and there is not much you can say.

sidney

I also would have to agree that she's hot, she has a nice body and can really strike a pose. I think she is pretty without make-up as well.

oportosanto

Interesting how different women click differently on me. This one for example clicks immediately with me, I find her very attractive, the body, the pose, the face, the smile, everything!

Vinaya

I don't recognize here, But she definitely had a wonderful figure. She seem to have X factor to charm any man.