• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ekaterina Surgucheva

oportosanto

LOL, I'd love to know what you guys mean by X and Z factors! :D Looking at that last picture I definitely recognize tow great factors!! :po_O

A

artyarson

Her surname sounds very Russian. I know, that country can produce really mindblowing girls.

oportosanto

Well, I don't even know her nationality to be honest, but she definitely looks provocative and the photographer is doing a great job too.

spence88

Well, in my opinion, there is a stark difference between beauty and hotness. This girl seems to have a little bit of the former and quite a lot on the latter. On first impression, yeah, I do think she's Russian.

oportosanto

LOL spence, you have a detailed analyses there, you even left me a little puzzled, so is she hot, beautiful or she is both? :D

djole87

i am really not into this. It is vulgar and not sexy. Most of all it is photohoped. This is what media is forcing and you always have these. Every period of time has some beauties that are perfections and they promote sex and sell stuff. It is the only reason of their existence. I guess she is a model but this kind of treatment is very wrong because it sets a bad example and a standard to girls around the globe. It is not easily reachable and something it is not possible because it is not real. I love real beauties like Kate Winslet who made some magazine to overdo her cover photo to the real measurements. They did some photoshop magic and she didn't like it so they had to make it right. She is gorgeous with all her little faults and curves.

obliviousme

Honestly i'm not familiar with her but she's very gorgeous! She has striking eyes and body is to die for! Whoever her boyfriend is, he's a lucky man!:)

Wow! This woman is stunningly gorgeous from head-to-toe! Near sheer perfection even! (Even taking into account the degree to which the photos have been touched up and transformed into something essentially unattainable, as others touched upon in this thread.)

oportosanto

Yeah, the pictures are retouched for sure, they all are, but come on, it's a stunning body and it would be hard to decline something like this. :)

goodWY

She looks stunningly hot. Her smile in the second picture is cute too. Never heard of her before, so thanks for sharing.

Casiox

Well, she's really hot, but I do not really like her face, she looks like a little girl, for real, I prefer big bad girls :3