• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Emily Ratajkowski

oportosanto

Emily Ratajkowski is one of the most famous models around the world and she has simply a stunning body and face. What is your opinion about her?

pwarbi

Going off the photographs she certainly is stunning, and it's also nice to see a model that isn't stick thin like a lot are these days.

I have to admit that even if she is one of the top models in the world already, I hadn't heard of her before I saw this thread, but it's definitely a name I'll be looking out for in the future.

Susan

She wears everything well. She got a nice boy with some shape and not stick thin. She is very pretty.

Elimination

I think she's massively overrated. She's attractive, sure, but nowhere near what she's attributed... in my opinion anyway.
I don't think her face is very pretty, something about her nose and her lips are not sexy-thick, just weird big.
She has a somewhat nice figure, but she's very skinny. Some pics she looks great in, like the first one here, but I think she looks very plain on others.

dyanmarie25

Is it just me or she really looks a lot like Anne Hathaway. They have got similar features. Anyway, yes, she's a gorgeous lady with a very sexy body.

Whoa, sexiness incarnate! I think that she's more of a cute beauty, rather than a sizzling hot one. But whatever she might be, that's one body to absolutely die for!

Elimination

Is it just me or she really looks a lot like Anne Hathaway. They have got similar features. Anyway, yes, she's a gorgeous lady with a very sexy body.
Actually, I never thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, I can't NOT see the resemblance anymore, it's shocking!

SirJoe

She's gorgeous, she seems to have this latin flavor. She looks like the girl next door all grown up and ready to get all the guys turning their heads.

thedeatheater1410

She is absolutely sexy!! Got to know of her after watching the blurred lines video; man she might regret it but she was really hot in that video. And then her short role in Gone Girl was sexy too. As those photos show she has a really curvy ass. She is getting popular now, hoping to see more of her.

oportosanto

She became famous for me doing that music videoclip, I can't really recall the name right now, but she was all wrapped up in plastic, the music was a big hit worldwide a couple of years ago. She was great there too.

A

artyarson

Damn! She's definitely hot. As I see in her bio, she was born in 1991. So, she's pretty much young. I guess now it's her best time and I'm happy to see her in bloom.

aquaticneko

She is absolutely sexy!! Got to know of her after watching the blurred lines video; man she might regret it but she was really hot in that video. And then her short role in Gone Girl was sexy too. As those photos show she has a really curvy ass. She is getting popular now, hoping to see more of her.
Did that video help push start her career? or was she already well known before that? I never knew who she was at all before that controversial video. She is pretty though and apparently is really young according to @artyarson. That means she has a long career ahead of her to build up her reputation.

oportosanto

That video certainly made her more mediatic, but she already had a long career using her body and her beauty. Stunning body!!

Vinaya

She has a girl next door kind of personality. She is definitely an eye candy. Yes she is sexy, however, I want to classify her in a beautiful category

goodWY

She looks so full of life and fun. I don't know much about her but she certainly is hot and has a nice smile. I will have to look up more on her now.

hades_leae

She has a sexy skinny upper body, but from the waist down I'm disappointed. She needs more meat on her, and her face is demon like. I don't like her cheek bones and those thick eye brows.

I'm sure if I saw her in person I wouldn't be complaining about nothing. She is really cute in those pictures, especially the one where she is lying on the ground.

pwarbi

She has a sexy skinny upper body, but from the waist down I'm disappointed. She needs more meat on her, and her face is demon like. I don't like her cheek bones and those thick eye brows.

I'm sure if I saw her in person I wouldn't be complaining about nothing. She is really cute in those pictures, especially the one where she is lying on the ground.
The thick eyebrows are something that I noticed and I'm not a fan of either. I know that they are more natural than what a lot of girls have these days, and maybe we have just got used to seeing females with trimmed eyebrows, but for me I'd prefer it if they weren't as thick an bushy. Having said that though, when you take into account the full package, I'm sure that I could live with the eyebrows, and maybe we're being a little too fussy!

Any girl would be lucky to have her body. I think her life would be a lot different if she wasn't in the Blurred Lines video. But I guess she would've ended up as a celeb either way.

TheMeasuringStick

She is gorgeous, isn't she! I only got to know her from the photo she took with Kim Kardashian, she's such a stunning woman! And she always seems to be having a lot of fun, which makes her even more beautiful