• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Emily Ratajkowski

Casiox

Of course I remember that mouth, I've seen her in a movie, but I don't clearly remember which one it was, anyway, she's hot and cute at the same time.

chris88

I remember first seeing her in the Blurred Lines video clip and thinking she was absolutely gorgeous. Her face and her figure are to me both 10/10, I think she's definitely one of the models out there that really has a beautiful face and not just a body that looks like a model.

KelliBap

We are delighted to present Leadee - a convenient plugin for accumulating messages through Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, and WPForms.
How does it operate?
If you collect applications on the site, the module automatically archives them and assigns a multitude of important data:
1) from what origin the client arrived the first time
2) which device was used
3) from which page the application was left and much more.
As a result, you obtain a table with structured data and can export to .csv or Excel.
Where to acquire it?
On the leadee.io site or in the WordPress repository at Leadee Plugin.
How much does it cost?
The extension is free, but you can help it grow into a great service with a subscription.