• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Farrah Abraham vs Kim Kardashian

Aw, sorry guys, but I find Kim a lot prettier than her. I am referring to Kim pre-surgery though. I really think that back then Kim has a lot of a more natural beauty as compared to now. I thought she has an exotic face and colour even. Here's an example:

See the difference? She looks so pretty before. I wonder why she has to have surgery. Sigh...

Vinaya

I don't know Farrah Abrahm, I only know Kim Kardashian. I looked online for these women and found Kim to be more popular that Farrah. Kim seems t be a center of attraction everywhere. Based on their external features, I think Kim is better than Farrah.

Ladyferoz

I think Farrah looks a lot like Kim Kardashian pre-plastic surgery and they both have a claim to fame via sex tapes. Farrah wins this round because she is the most natural here.

They are both good looking pre-surgery but I would vote for Farrah in this round of comparison. They are both annoying and fame hungry; it's all about public image and surgeries. If only they could be naturally normal for once, people will see their real talents and appreciate them.