• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Karlie Kloss took first place today

aescopri

I mean, she's definitely not ugly—but I would like to think that she's above average. Sure, her lips and plump and red, and she has a perfect figure, but her face just isn't symmetrical. I'm a woman, so this is my opinion—she's the kind of girl you could meet at the bar and maybe date, nothing more.

pwarbi

She looks pretty but in a fake, model way, if that makes sense? I think a lot of females today are starting to look the same when they're manufactured into models, high cheekbones, stick thin body, that kind of thing and I think for most, it's not a look that's appealing.

Elimination

She's pretty. Reminds me a lot of Taylor Swift, but pretty. :p
She's way too skinny, though, so the body is pretty meh for me.

She looks pretty but in a fake, model way, if that makes sense? I think a lot of females today are starting to look the same when they're manufactured into models, high cheekbones, stick thin body, that kind of thing and I think for most, it's not a look that's appealing.
Yeah, I'm not really buying into it. I think that the photo looks a bit too engineered for my tastes, and she is a bit thin. I'm not a huge "curves" guy or anything but I'll take that over slimness (as long as "curvy" doesn't mean obese.)

pwarbi

A lot might actually depend on the photographer aswell though, because maybe it's not the girl that looks fake, after having another look, but the pose looks...I don't know, just too set up.

I know all poses are set up to a certain extent but some do.look more comfortable and natural than others.

Casiox

Even when she looks a little bit overcharged of makeup, I personally think that she deserves the first place, she's beautiful, she also has a good body, beautiful hair, she simply has it all, I would really put her on the first place, indeed.

SirJoe

Quick, somebody give her something to eat or she will fall over from weakness. :D No seriously she is really hot, she is a bit thin for my taste but what a gorgeous women.

pwarbi

Quick, somebody give her something to eat or she will fall over from weakness. :D No seriously she is really hot, she is a bit thin for my taste but what a gorgeous women.
She is a bit on the thin side for me as well to be honest. While I do like slender girls, I think that Karlie Kloss is on the verge of being a little too thin for my liking, and if she fancies going on a date we could maybe go and get something to eat? McDonald's or maybe a Pizza Hut would put some meat on her.

I bet after reading that, she's quickly looking through my profile for contact details as we speak...NOT, haha!

D.Moore11100

I have to say that this woman is absolutely gorgeous but there is something about her in this photo that throws me off a little. I think it's because of her petite frame but other than that, she is beautiful. I also really like her complexion in this photo. So she really does deserve first place in my opinion.

Vinaya

Karlie Klos, never heard of her. But I think she has something in her. She has sex appeal, she is charming. She is worthy to be in first place.

Vinaya

Karlie Klos, never heard of her. But I think she has something in her. She has sex appeal, she is charming. She is worthy to be in first place.

SirJoe

She is a bit on the thin side for me as well to be honest. While I do like slender girls, I think that Karlie Kloss is on the verge of being a little too thin for my liking, and if she fancies going on a date we could maybe go and get something to eat? McDonald's or maybe a Pizza Hut would put some meat on her.

I bet after reading that, she's quickly looking through my profile for contact details as we speak...NOT, haha!
Just walking into a McDonald's and breathing the air would be enough to put some meat on her bones, let alone ordering something. The only reason she hasn't gotten to your profile yet is because shes still looking through mine.:D

sidney

In this photo? She doesn't look that hot for me, but maybe in other photos she will be. In here she just looks average.