• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

No links at all

There are a few pictures here and there but it isn't until 5378914 that we start seeing groups of active pictures
Any Park Soo Yeon in them? They kept showing up in auctions (there's like 6-8 of them in auction, who knows why?) so I tried to buy all the rest and get them cheaper. I got 130 of them. Plus maybe auctions will go find something else instead.

Oh, you speculatd that auctions are chosen because of rating, but I've won unrated pix from them. They aren't random (too many Parks, out of only a couple hundred pix on the server), certainly not on views (I often find pics with 0 lifetime views in auction), and not ratings. I kinda thought it tended to choose pics where sales have been low, to remind people who is out there.

There are a few pictures here and there but it isn't until 5378914 that we start seeing groups of active pictures
Did you make a change? Now when I land on an empty number, it is taking me nearby, to unbought pics. If so, great idea. I was going to suggest that it travel in the same direction the user is looking, either up,or down from their last location.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
That wouldn't do me any good... I know there are tons of older pictures that haven't been through moderation.

"Rather old pics to not have any links" - you are assuming age is the most important factor in when a picture gets moderated.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
... the bigger question is how are you even finding those? Are you just manually changing the number, fishing for pictures?

... the bigger question is how are you even finding those? Are you just manually changing the number, fishing for pictures?
Well, I do do that, but usually I pass over the ones I find, because I wasn't sure if it was OK to buy them or not. The alba pic I found months ago because I mistyped a bookmark. the other two pics I bought from <NAME REDACTED>, so somebody else had them first. You can look up the sales record if you want to fill in the blank.

Usually what I do is buy 50+ pics of a babe and bookmark them by index number. Then I start running into pics I've already looked at, because sort orders change, so I start exploring the holes between pics instead.

It is more efficient than looking at the same pics again and again, and provides me assurance I got them all. I also find other pics cause when I hit a missing pic it often shunts me to another address. Generally I look at several thousand pics a day, and buy 200-300, bookmarking them so I can keep track of what I have.

If we had some decent tools as users it would save me so much time, I could just buy buy buy.