• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Scarlett Johansson

ACSAPA

Scarlett Johansson never seems to age. I remember her from Lost in Translation and now she's playing Black Widow from the Avengers movie. She's still as sexy as before and as young looking too. She has this curvy body, with just the right behind and boobs. Really, it's like an hourglass shape.
You know what? You're right. She hasn't aged much. She still looks great in recent movies. Scarlett Johansson has been taking care of her face and her figure. She knows how to keep up her beauty.

thedeatheater1410

Oh boy she is totally the woman of my dreams. She is so beautiful AND sexy which makes her totally irresistible. I have watched so many of her movies and yet don't see to get over her.

Vinaya

Scarlet Johansson caught my attention when she posed nude for a magazine. Before that I did not know her. Then I watched her movie Island (Michael Bay Movie) and I absolutely liked here. She is a good actress, she has a wonderful body and great voice.

sidney

I really find Scarlet's beauty quite plain and mediocre. I have never really found her that attractive. She's rather plain looking to me. Compared to her, Natalie Portman is way hotter in my opinion.

SirJoe

You know what? You're right. She hasn't aged much. She still looks great in recent movies. Scarlett Johansson has been taking care of her face and her figure. She knows how to keep up her beauty.
that is true but genetics also plays very important role. She as this timeless beauty and I don't doubt that 10 years from now we still will be saying the same thing.

hafiz93

Ah, yes, Scarlett Johansson. One of my favorite actress in the business right now. Her, Katy Perry, and Christina Hendricks are my favorite when it comes to pretty and voluptuous ladies. She's not only gorgeous, but she's also a great actress as well.

aquaticneko

Ah, yes, Scarlett Johansson. One of my favorite actress in the business right now. Her, Katy Perry, and Christina Hendricks are my favorite when it comes to pretty and voluptuous ladies. She's not only gorgeous, but she's also a great actress as well.
These are some of the only ladies that I really respect as well. Scarlet looks great, she is aging slowly as well and still looks as great as she did back then. She seems to have been blessed genetically wise.

Jub

How did I guess that there would be a thread about Scarlett Johansson! I think I must be one of the few males in the world that doesn't find her attractive.

There's just something about her that I find a bit, well...I don't know, a bit bland maybe if that's the right word?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though I guess, as they say.
I'm the same. She's never bowled me over. Love her voice though, just never understood the hype

Jub

Do you guys have any good pictures of this goddess? I think apart from the fact that she is really talented, she could also give Natalie Portman a run for her money, when it comes to beautiful.
I prefer Natalie. Scarlett is atractive, but Natalie is dainty as has this sophisticated sexiness about her

obliviousme

There is no doubt she's a god's gift from heaven. Not only she's such a beauty but her acting talent is exceptional. She is definitely every boy's dream girl and every girls' girl crush.:)

Jub

There is no doubt she's a god's gift from heaven. Not only she's such a beauty but her acting talent is exceptional. She is definitely every boy's dream girl and every girls' girl crush.:)
Not every boys dream girl, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed but I'm not head over heels :)

I am not a big fan of hers but the movies I have seen with her were amazing.
She is really gorgeous. Her body is curvy enough and she has something innocent about her.

rz3300

I feel like a lot of the movies that she is in are some pretty boring ones, and I am having trouble thinking of something that she was in where I was entertained, but I am coming up empty. That said, though, she is certainly beautiful and one of the more attractive actresses out there, and from all accounts she is genuine and really nice person, so that always adds to overall attractiveness to me. I would just like to see her in more interesting role, but maybe I am missing something. Are there any roles she has had that I am missing out on?

Casiox

Well, I am not going to say that Scarlett Johansson is the most beautiful or the sexiest actress in the whole world, come one, there are many other actresses around, not too far which are way more beautiful and attractive, for example, Mila Kunis, beautiful one, also Emma Stone is another beautiful princess, so no, Scarlett would not ever be on the top of my list.

Mila:

Emma:

Vinaya

Scarlett Johansson is not my favorite actress. I don't find her beautiful. However, she is on my list of sexiest woman alive. She is hot and sexy. She can make any man go gaga over her. She has things in right proportion.

iRoxas

Wow, she really is super pretty, and I really see that after seeing all the pictures you guys posted :O.

Goodman

Thе wоrd “supplе” соmеs tо mind whеn dеsсribing Sсаrlеtt’s rасk. Thеy’rе nоt sо big thаt shе lооks frеаkish likе Hеidi Mоntаg, but thеy sit thеrе аs if thеy wеrе plасеd thеrе by Gоd. Guеss shе hаs thе mаn upstаirs fоr blеssing hеr with thеm!

She is not attractive to me. Her nose points up and her facial features make me think of of a spoiled private school preppie. That is just my opinion.

hades_leae

I didn't really like how she looked when she was much younger, but listen to me when I say this, she is one of those women who get so much better with age.

Her body is lovely, I would go all the way with her, I really like her in the avenger because not only is she gorgeous, I like that they really didn't focus on showing too much skin on her. It makes her role more serious, instead of just putting her on there to be the sexy black widow all men want to see strip. That leads me to say another thing, I like seeing her in some of her other movies, she actually acts and plays the role instead of just trying to be sexy the whole time.

Her voice is another subject for another day.

pwarbi

I have to agree and I think that Scarlett Johansson while might not be to everyone's liking in the past and maybe even now, I think in a few years time she will be one of those actresses that get better looking with age. Others that spring to mind are Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston although to be fair they weren't exactly ugly back then either!