• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Scarlett Johansson

goodWY

It's amazing how she never looks bad in anything. Whatever makeup she wears, however she dresses and no matter what kind of role she is playing she always looks hot and beautiful.

Miki

She is a great actress, good woman and a beautiful chick. I really like a shape of her breast. Boobs are not too large, but they are pushed up, which certainly looks very sexy, when she has no wardrobe and underwear on herself. A long time ago, I had a girlfriend with the same shape of tits, and she looked extra when slept in my bed. Of course, my ex girl was not an actress, but had some similarity with Scarlett Johansson. So I am talking from my personal experience, and believe me, that thing is really good.

janemariesayed

Scarlett is a very beautiful woman and a brilliant actress. I think that she has the kind of body that men would like and she knows how to put on a smouldery face. I particularly like the movies that Scarlett has acted in having watched most of them. She is still young so I'm hoping to see many films yet to become part of her career. I like the way she has been able to act many different roles and really throw her heart and soul into, which makes you believe in the character that she is playing. I'm a big fan of hers and would always watch a film of hers over another.

rz3300

Well she is a very good actress, you have to give her that. That said, some of the movies that she chooses are pretty questionable, but that is a whole other story. I have never really found her all that attractive, but she does have a wholesome and rather innocent look to her, so I guess I can see the appeal there. To each their though, of course, and I just want to see her make better movie choices to act in. Thanks for sharing.

I think she's the sexiest woman alive. I think I've had a little girl crush from the first time I saw her on screen. I think it was that Justin Timberlake video for Cry Me A River.
Damn, what a woman!

bms00

Not only is she beautiful, she's apparently the highest-grossing actress of all time. I would rather see her in more serious roles rather than in comic book movies though.

xTinx

Scarlett is just an amazing woman. I admit she's beautiful but it took some time for me to warm up to her because of that tabloid rumor with Benicio del Toro. Seeing her movies, however, made me change my mind. Much more so when she did justice to Black Widow's character in The Avengers. For a blond woman, her face is remarkably memorable. I usually can't tell blonds apart but because her face is so unique, she just stands out and you can pick her out from a crowd despite her common hair color.

mauricioq

She's one of my favorite actress for sure all her roles are awesome and her beauty really makes her shine in the cinema as well. She's one of those actress that as soon as she enter the scene all your attention goes to her. And I agree with some of the comments in her, I'd rather see her in more serious roles.

kaian

Thanks for uploading all those photos. I can tell that she can pull off all sorts of looks. She has a very classic beauty and quite versatile too.