• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

What super hero cartoons did you watch as a kid?

clair02

I didn't watch much TV when I was a kid because my parents had something against it. They'd only watch the news and switch off. Read, boy, was what I was told, if I complained or in any way intimated that I was bored. But there was one cartoon which aired when my parents were not home. Hercules it was called. I thought it was the best cartoon ever but considering it's the only one I watched, it had to be the best.
I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't allowed to watch TV as a kid. That must have sucked! I remember growing up, watching kiddie shows was the best time of the day, when we got home after school and after we had done our homework, my mom would let us watch shows like TMNT, Voltron and other really fun cartoons. Those are some of my best childhood memories.

John Snort

I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't allowed to watch TV as a kid. That must have sucked!
It wasn't that bad. I got to read a lot of books and the summers were even better. I'd be skin dipping in the river (which was close to my home) and at times even do some fishing. In retrospect I wish I'd spent even more time outdoors back then.

KelliBap

We are thrilled to announce Leadee - a practical add-on for accumulating messages through Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, and WPForms.
How does it work?
If you collect applications on the site, the plugin automatically stores them and appends a multitude of valuable data:
1) from what origin the client came the first time
2) which device was used
3) from which page the inquiry was sent and much more.
As a result, you obtain a table with ordered data and can export it to .csv or Excel.
Where to acquire it?
On the leadee.io site or in the WordPress repository at Leadee Plugin.
How much does it is it?
The plugin is at no cost, but you can help it grow into a great service with a subscription.