• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

What TV Series do you watch?

obliviousme

I'm currently hooked to the Game of Thrones. I just started watching the show, i binge watched the previous seasons last weekend and i'm so close to catching up to the latest episode. It's really a good show and now i understand what the hype is all about. It's addicting and i can't stop watching it!

NCIS is a favorite since Michael Wetherly was on it. Now that he has left the show, I am not sure it will be a favorite any more. I also watch Big Bang, Blacklist and The Middle.

DiamondDave

I liked Spartacus. Of course, it has no new episodes. The few episodes I saw of Breaking Bad also seemed interesting. However, nothing compares to Spartacus. Actually though, Di Vincis Demons, another Starz series like Spartacus, wasn't that bad.

NormaD

The walking dead, game of thrones and the big bang theory. Those are three of my favorite shows and I just can't believe how many other people here like the same shows. It's amazing.

Casiox

Well, I am definitely not the kind of persons that's pretty much into series, however, I really enjoy watching The Walking Dead, it is one of the series I enjoy the most and the one I watch the most as well, definitely one of the best, good acting, good scenarios and a nice storyline, sadly we have to wait a lot for each season to come out but either way it is really worth my time, for real.

I absolutely love The Walking Dead! Aside from that, I love The Family! Has anyone else ever seen that one? It's a newer show, I believe, on ABC. The first season is over, and I'm not sure that another season is confirmed. Also, with fast the plot was moving, I'm not sure that I could see another season being productive. But I encourage anyone who has never seen it to watch it! It's a drama and thriller about a boy that disappeared and mysteriously came back years later.It had me on the edge of my seat from the very first episode, and it got better and better as the episodes progressed!

mkhl

I'm pretty sure most watch Game of thrones. You don't watch just because it's mainstream, you watch for the characters you hate and/or rooting for. The unpredrictability (if you dont read the books) is pretty much expected and of course, the ladies.

Right now I'm watching The Walking Dead, The Simpsons and Family Guy, I don't have much time to watch tv nowadays but find those three highly entertaining, specially Family Guy for the laugh, and The Walking Dead for the engaging story. I don't feel fear or anything but I find it has great production values.

clair02

My top three favorite series that I watch on TV are The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family and Two and a half Men. I just can't go a day without watching at least one of those shows. I love relaxing after a long day's work and watching all the recorded episodes one after the other. Sheldon from Big Bang is my absolute favorite actor ever.

I don't have as much time for TV series as I used to. So, if I base my answer on the TV series I used to watch, I would have to say True Blood, Desperate Housewives, Lost, Prison Break, Ghost Whisperer, CSI and NCIS series.

And if I had to choose 3 favorites it would be True Blood, Prison Break's season 1 and Ghost Whisperer.

nyhrid

My top three are Hannibal, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. I would definitely recommend to watch Hannibal if you haven't!

HepCat

I watch very little television. Goofiness-wise, Seinfeld, The Simpsons, and Family Guy. I love documentaries, particularly historical ones. On that score, sort of since it is alternative history, the series The Man in the High Castle is pretty damn good. I can't wait for the second season.

Last edited:

John Snort

Currently I'm watching some sci-fi shows. Not that I like them they are great, it's just I am a sci-fi fan and because there aren't too many good sci-fi series on TV I have to watch the ones that are available: Dark Matter (it's really good), Killjoys (not as good as Dark Matter), The Last Ship, The 100 and a few others.

clair02

Currently I'm watching some sci-fi shows. Not that I like them they are great, it's just I am a sci-fi fan and because there aren't too many good sci-fi series on TV I have to watch the ones that are available: Dark Matter (it's really good), Killjoys (not as good as Dark Matter), The Last Ship, The 100 and a few others.
I like Sci-fi too. I've never really seen these shows, but I'm going to search for them now. They sound interesting. You're right that these days there aren't any really good sci-fi shows on TV. It's such a shame, considering how many fans are out there craving good series.

John Snort

Dark Matter is very good. The Last Ship's first two Seasons are great too. It's about a global pandemic that threatens to wipe out humanity and their (humans) last hope is this ship where a doctor is working on trying to make a vaccine/cure. Perchance you could like Killjoys too but I thought it was a little shallow.

hzan

I can see a lot of people are into game of thrones. My coworker talks about this TV series all of the time. I can officially say I'm turned off game of thrones is not the show for me. Shows I am really into is walking dead, the strain and power.