• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Where do you get your daily news?

aquaticneko

I surf the web. If I find something too far fetched I'll research until I get the real story. I haven't watched a television news program in years, I can read it on the web faster.
How do you keep up to date on what's happening otherwise? Or let's say weather warnings in your area in extreme cases? You wouldnt really know to look it up would you?

I get my news from blogs, the internet and daily newspapers. I think I still like the idea of having the traditional newspaper in my hand; flipping the pages and even going back to refer to some article after a while.

hafiz93

I consume the news mostly online, specifically through Reddit. That's where I catch-up with what's happening around the world, whether it's the entertainment world, politics, or just anything general that's important going on around the world. Reddit might get pretty bad sometimes but it's quite fast and reliable in spreading news.

obliviousme

I have reddit set as my homepage so i can quickly be in the know of the latest trends online, also social medias like facebook is a great place to get the latest news.

I get mine form msn.com and from PNR.
It provides me with all the current news that is going on around the world.
I have not read an actual newspaper in years!

sidney

I get my news from 3 sources. My dad buys newspaper everyday, so I can just read it if I want to. Next would be the internet, and lastly, I get them by watching tv. We have a cable subscription.

I get my daily news around. I don't have a specific site for that. I would search for specific terms on google. Lately I've been getting news from infowars. I find them truthful and now with the campaign even more. I don't like to rely on mainstream media so I rarely watch those type of channels.

clair02

I try not to watch the news. There is just too much negativity going on. If there is particular information that I'm looking for I just surf the web but that is on very rare occasions. I stopped watching the news some months back and although I might be 'under-informed' when it comes to some of the world news, my life has improved considerably now that I don't let in so much negativity.