Another next-door neighbor looking babe here. Yup, the one who turns you into one creepy dude. The one you are dying to get sizzling with but can’t because you are a spineless dork. Oh yeah, and the one who made you buy those Costco binoculars… Thanks to HR, you won’t need those anymore.
Jess Impiazzi will make your day complete. Like how that hot neighbor of yours made you feel when you see her in the morning.
A Bit of a Background
Jess Impiazzi is a British glamour model, actress, television personality, and entrepreneur. As a model, she has been published in almost all of the leading men’s magazines. She has also won the Miss Tropic Beauty Bikini contest. Jess has also appeared in several reality shows such as ‘The Only Way is Essex’, ‘Ex on the Beach’, and ‘Celebrity Big Brother’. She also has a role in 2016’s ‘The Tombs and Retribution’ and she is cast in ‘The Seven’, which is set to be released in 2019.
Jess is also on Sky Sports as an official PDC darts walk-on girl.
Her Early Life
Jess was born in Wandsworth, London, England on March 9 (some say it’s September 3), 1989. She had to abandon her studies at an early age to take care of her mother, Debbie Impiazzi, who was suffering from a rare degenerative eye disease called Uveal Effusion Syndrome.
When Jess was 12, she began training at the world-renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts. Yup, the school that has produced the likes of Karen Gillan. Jess was granted a full-time scholarship by the academy when she turned 14.
In 2009, when Jess was 20, she started her career as a glamour model, making regular appearances in numerous tabloids, newspapers, and local magazines like Nuts, Zoo Loaded, Daily Star, and The Sun.
Her career took off to mainstream fame in 2015, with her appearance on the British series “Ex on the Beach. Also in 2015, she landed a role in the horror film ‘Tombs: Rise of the Damned’. The following year (2016), she was cast in the British independent film ‘Retribution’. Her performance in the said film was well appreciated leading her to be cast in 2017’s ‘Dangerous Game’, which was directed by Richard Colton and stars Calum Best and Darren Day.
Facts and Trivia
- Jess suffered from anxiety and depression and that condition even forced her to quit Ex on the Beach 5.
- Jess had an on-and-off relationship with rugby player Denny Solomona for a number of years before the sports star proposed to her in Las Vegas, in November 2016. She married Denny in the same year.
- Jess has been taking care of her mother for over a decade now. She also has actively campaigned for more awareness about visually impaired people.
- She has also appeared at both Houses of Parliament to discuss the discrimination faced by those who use guide dogs.
- Jess reached out to provide shelter to young people stranded in the aftermath of the suicide bombing during the Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena, Manchester.
Her Body Measurements
Jess Impiazzi stands 5 feet, 5 inches and she has a body measurement/s of 32E-24-33.
Jess Impiazzi Photos
Follow this hottie on Instagram for her latest pro shots, lifestyle pictures, and other personal uploads.
Also, check out our Jess Impiazzi page for more of her steaming hotness.
Oh, and here… A few of her nudes that we know you’d enjoy.