Jennifer Hawkins, ladies and gentlemen, is as beautiful as ever. That’s why she is our Timeless Tuesday feature for this week. Oh, and you just won’t disagree because she looks like something that is from a very steamy dream.
Jennifer is a dream, a lot of you might say. She possesses almost unreal hotness and she’s got the talent to flaunt it. Yup, projection or showcasing her good looks is what she does best. A true timeless hottie!
Who is Jennifer Hawkins?
Jennifer is an Australian model, television presenter, and beauty queen best known for being crowned Miss Universe Australia and later the same year Miss Universe 2004. She was the host of Australia’s Next Top Model, Lovable Intimates, Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling and Range Rover, and formerly the face of Australian department store Myer.
Jennifer is the founder and CEO of two successful brands, Cozi by Jennifer Hawkins swimwear and Jbronze tanning line, and manages a portfolio of properties.
Her Early Life
Jennifer Hawkins was born on December 22, 1983, in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. She is one of four siblings. She attended West Wallsend High School in West Wallsend, New South Wales and was a cheerleader for the Newcastle Knights rugby league team, and the Hunter Pirates basketball team and also worked as a model. It was as a model that she was cast as Miss Australia for the Miss Universe competition. Jennifer also worked as a choreographer for a dance team that toured Australia specializing in Hip Hop and Ballet.
As part of her year-long reign as Miss Universe, she lived in New York City in a riverside apartment provided by the Miss Universe Organization. At this time, Hawkins stated that her wish was to continue modeling and become a television presenter.
Jennifer signed a contract with the Seven Network at the 2004 Melbourne Cup Carnival. Her first appearances were as a guest presenter on the network’s travel show, The Great Outdoors, where she took viewers on tours throughout the world. When she ended her reign as Miss Universe, she became a regular presenter on the show, which resulted in a 2006 Logie nomination for Most Popular New Female Talent.
- In July 2005, She was signed by personal hygiene and skincare brand Lux as its face of Australia and New Zealand.
- In September 2006, Jennifer signed a 3-year deal with Lovable Australia lingerie as its Australian “face”.
- In August 2006, she became an ambassador for Grand Waterfront, a residential development in Hong Kong between Henderson Land Development and its associate the Hong Kong & China Gas Company. Full front page color photographs of her have appeared as advertisements in several Chinese language newspapers; Minute-long advertisements for the development have been aired on primetime television in Hong Kong with Jennifer as the principal subject.
- In 2006, she signed a lucrative endorsement deal to become the fourth Australian face of Covergirl makeup.
- In November 2006, Jennifer endorsed a range of Asus laptops in Sydney, Australia, at which the company donated the proceeds of an eBay sale of a special edition pink S6 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- In January 2007, it was announced that she had signed a deal with Australian Department Store Myer worth $4million (AUD).
- On August 9, 2007, she was offered $50,000 to pose nude in the men’s magazine Zoo Magazine, which she declined.
- In 2008, Jennifer approached Myer to develop her own line of swimwear. Eight months later, the brand Cozi is debuted.
- On January 6, 2010, she appeared naked and unretouched on the February cover of Marie Claire Australia magazine to support the Butterfly Foundation and encourage positive attitudes to body image.
- In 2011, Jennifer signed on to be an ambassador for Range Rover and collaborated with the Australia footwear brand Siren, to develop a signature range called JLH for Siren
- In 2011, she signed on to be the face of Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling, also licensing the one off prints of her Cozi brand to form an ongoing bottle design collaboration.
- In 2012, Foxtel approach Hawkins to become the new host and judge of Australia’s Next Top Model. She signs on to take over Sarah Murdoch’s position.
- In 2013 after 3 years of planning and development, Hawkins dream of owning her own tanning line comes to light and Jbronze is launched.
- In 2014, Jennifer was approached by leading property developers Johnson Property Group to come on board as the face of their latest development Trinity Point at Lake Macquarie, an area close to where Jennifer spent much of her childhood.
- In 2015, She opened the new Myer store in Hobart City Centre after a fire destroyed the original store in September 2007.
Facts and Trivia
Shortly after being crowned Miss Universe in 2004, Hawkins created news during a fashion show at Westfield Miranda, an Australian shopping center, when she tripped on the hem of her dress, which fell to the floor. Hawkins was left scantily clad in her red g-string in front of a surprised crowd. Hawkins later apologized, laughingly adding she “wished she wore better underwear”. The incident received the dubious distinction of being named “The most embarrassing moment ever shown on Australian television” by Australia’s Nine Network. The “wardrobe malfunction” was widely circulated through news outlets and according to Google, caused a sharp increase in internet searches for “Jennifer Hawkins”.
She was initially considered to play the role of Sophie Solandres in The Pink Panther 2, but it was instead given to actress Aishwarya Rai.
Jennifer ranked #2 in the 2011 FHM (Australia) list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
Jennifer was one of the participants in the fourth season of Australia’s Dancing with the Stars and was the fifth celebrity eliminated. On February 15, 2006, she was in a celebrity version of Deal or No Deal called Dancing with the Deal which featured celebrities from Dancing with the Stars. She won $2,000 after refusing every deal.
Following her successful public reception, Jennifer initially accepted Bathurst school student Daniel Dibley’s invitation to accompany him to his Year 12 graduation ball in August 2006. She later declined, because she did not wish to draw attention away from the other couples. She did, however, agree to go with him on a private date.
Jennifer is featured as the love interest of Australian artist, Guy Sebastian in the music video for the second single “Elevator Love” off his third album, Closer to the Sun.
Jennifer served as a judge for the Miss Universe 2008 finals in Vietnam. In the same year, she also served as the host and one of the judges for Australia’s Make Me a Supermodel, which debuted on the Seven Network in August 2008. The series aired for a single season.
On June 4, 2013, Hawkins married her boyfriend of eight years, Jake Wall, in a small ceremony in a resort on the island of Bali in Indonesia. The couple was engaged for 18 months after Wall proposed in New Zealand. Jennifer discussed her fertility issues and announced the girl would be due in October 2019.
Her Body Measurements
Jennifer Hawkins stands 5 feet, 11 inches and rocks a 35-26-36 figure.